Nuvagel™ dressings are amorphous hydrogel sheets providing optimum hydration of the wound site.
Nuvagel™ dressings are used as a cover over deep wounds,
or as a primary dressing over partial thickness wounds.
Patients like Nuvagel™ dressings due to their cooling and soothing properties upon application. Nuvagel™ is designed to maintain its physical integrity, even after prolonged wound contact, for ease of removal. Indicated for the management of acute wounds.
- Absorbs up to 3 times its own weight in moisture
- Breathable film enables moisture vapor transmission from gel after drainage is absorbed to help prevent maceration
- Transparent for easy monitoring
- No messy residue
- Easily conforms to hard-to-dress areas and irregular wound sites
|3034||4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm)||12/box – 10 boxes/case|
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers (II,III,IV)
- Donor Sites
- Surgical Sites
- 1st and 2nd Degree Burns
- Skin Tears
Wound care is a complex and evolving discipline. CPN is committed to accelerating the science and technology of wound healing by developing innovative products and education programs. We are focused on assisting healthcare professionals and improving each patient’s individual journey of healing. Our commitment is to bring innovative solutions to the complex problems associated with wound care.
CPN prides itself in offering the most advanced, easy-to-use and superior line of wound dressings that cover all phases and stages of wound care. CPN’s line of Wound Care products represent years of quality and innovation, trusted by countless health care providers.
Wound care specialists know that wounds must be kept clean, covered, and moist in order to heal. To assist modern caregivers in the superior management of acute, chronic, or burn wounds, CPN offers a line of products that are uniquely constructed using the latest technology.
Nuvagel™ hydrogel sheets are dressings designed to keep the gel in intimate contact with the wound bed. It is ideal for packing into
and around the sides of the wound. While wound gels alone tend to
pool at the base of deeper wounds, leaving portions of the wound
bed uncovered, Nuvagel™ dressings maintain close contact of the
wound surface and the gel. Nuvagel™ dressings add moisture to a
dry wound. They offer a “cooling” effect, act as a barrier, and provide
moisture for wound types that would benefit from this type of healing
- Remove prior dressings entirely.
- Rinse the wound. Normal saline or cleansing agent is preferred, but luke-warm water may be used in its place.
- Pat the wound with a clean towel to remove excess fluids/water.
- Apply Nuvagel™ dressing by rolling from one end to the other to reduce trapped air and maximize contact.
- Cover the dressing with two pieces of the supplied sterile gauze.
- Wrap one roll of gauze bandage around the wound and dressings.
- Secure dressing, gauze, and bandage in place with medical tape.
- Repeat process the each subsequent day until wound supplies are exhausted or the doctor tells you that you can stop. Please note if the bandage should get wet, remove the dressing and reapply new dressing.