Nuvafoam™ dressings are a novel foam based super-absorbent. Nuvafoam™ is non-adhesive, and has an outer film layer providing a barrier to external contaminants. When fluid enters the dressing via the foam wound contact layer, it is quickly absorbed up into the super-absorbent layer.
Nuvafoam™ dressings can absorb a significantly increased amount of wound fluid as compared to that of standard foam dressings. Nuvafoam™ is easy for clinicians to apply and remove with minimal trauma to the patient and to the wound bed. A secondary dressing or medical tape is needed to hold this dressing in place. For use on moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Does not contain natural rubber latex.
- Ultra-soft hydrophilic foam protects and cushions wounds.
- Sterile, highly absorbent, and cross stitched for durability.
- Maximum absorption of wound fluid
- Extremely flexible and conformable, and also can be used as a filler for deep cavities.
- Outer film layer providing a barrier to external contaminants
- Easy application and removal, with minimal trauma to the patient and to the wound bed.
|3011||2” x 2” (5 cm x 5 cm)||12/box – 10 boxes/case|
|3012||4” x 4.25” (10 cm x 10.8 cm)||12/box – 10 boxes/case|
- Lower Extremity Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers (II,III,IV)
- Low to Moderate Exuding Wounds
- Partial and Full Thickness Wounds
Wound care is a complex and evolving discipline. CPN is committed to accelerating the science and technology of wound healing by developing innovative products and education programs. We are focused on assisting healthcare professionals and improving each patient’s individual journey of healing. Our commitment is to bring innovative solutions to the complex problems associated with wound care.
CPN prides itself in offering the most advanced, easy-to-use and superior line of wound dressings that cover all phases and stages of wound care. CPN’s line of Wound Care products represent years of quality and innovation, trusted by health care providers and their patients.
Wound care specialists know that wounds must be kept clean, covered, and moist in order to heal. To assist modern caregivers in the superior management of acute and chronic wounds or burns, CPN offers a line of products that are uniquely constructed using the latest technology.
Nuvafoam™ foam dressings can absorb a large amount of fluid, have an outer film layer providing a barrier to external contaminants, and are easy for clinicians to apply and remove with minimal trauma to the patient and to the wound bed. For moderate to heavily exuding wounds, Nuvafoam™ dressings create a moist wound environment for optimal healing.
- Remove prior dressings entirely.
- Rinse the wound. Normal saline or cleansing agent is preferred, but luke-warm water may be used in its place.
- Pat the wound with a clean towel to remove excess fluids/water.
- Apply Nuvafoam™ dressing by rolling from one end to the other to reduce trapped air and maximize contact.
- Wrap one roll of gauze bandage around the wound and dressings.
- Secure dressing, gauze, and bandage in place with medical tape.
- Change dressings as directed by your clinician. Replace if dressing becomes wet or soiled.